Well, I don't wanna do mission 3 until I can complete mission 2, but heres my problem. First off I think that killing is a little accessive, it takes so long to get new people that losing them really hurts you I think that the process of new people needs to be sped up a lot. It's really irritating when I finally get my beriks and all that built and start finally getting what I need just to make my soldiers and then bam, yetti's come down and attack and kill my people. And then if I try to build beriks right away and not food making places then my guys start dying off of starvation, then having to build houses on top and that, and wait the rediculous amount of time to wait for your children to grow up and your women to have the children, it doesn't really leave much that you can do, not to mention the goblins that swarm you so fast that your better off just ignoring them because you make no progress their. And might I say, I'm playing on easy.

-----Original Message----- From: Kelvin Tan
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 11:04 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] better control of troop training in castaways

agreed about the enemy gets stronger so much faster than most normal players
can! i tried to delay on the start of the catapault building, trying to
build a big army to fend off enemy troops, but i must say i failed big time!
i choose to produce about 10 knights and 10 cavalry, and it totally did not
went as i expecte it to haha. i love battles, but i guess i will have to
produce more types of troops i guess. 1 question here is, is 5 of each type
of the 4 different troops stronger than 10 of each type of 2 troops? i only
made knights and       calvary because i think they arequite balance because
knights are strong but slow and calvary are fastest but not as strong, also
becauserangerskill my knights, and my calvary will kill them in return.
likewise, pikemen kills my calvary but my knights kills them too. my
thinking is either to build an army of knights and calvary, or rangers and
pikemen will really balance the fighting strengths and weaknesses but guess
not really. so is there a point of building a big quantity of 1 type? or
should i just make 1 each instead of 4 of a kind.