Due to the voiced concerns, I'm working on a new system that will allow you to
specifically choose what troops are trained, in the same kind of way you pick
upgrades with tomes.  I think this will help a lot of people.

The G command has a reported mistake that can mix up cavalry and pikemen in the
read out.  I still have to fix that.  The coordinates being a little bit off is
due to troop movements since, depending on how far people must travel to reach
the battle's location, things can change by the time they get back to report on
how things went.