From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Willem
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 4:43 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] better control of troop training in castaways

Hi.
I have to agree about the troop management. I wanted to make pikemen,
but had to create 6 rangers first, because there were 6 cloaks in my
barracks.

I've noticed that shift g speaks different coordinates from where it was
reported that a battle happened. Is it a matter of the enemy troops
moving away fast or is the coordinates misreported?