Hi Hayden,

That's precisely why I removed the ledges from the bronze spikes. The
spikes are made out of bronze and so is the metal edges that surround
them. Plus keep in mind they are not a pit, but huge sspikes stuck out
of the ground you have to jump over so the floor shouldn't crumble
given that the floor itself is undamaged.The floor is holding the
spikes up not caved in like a pit.

HTH