I do ahve one criticism. I'm sorr to report that te site still doesn't work properly. I's the reverse of a situation I noticed but forgot to report in Beta 21. In Beta 21 the site didn't work in level 1 but seemed to work just fine in level 2. Now it's the exact reverse in Beta 22. The site seems to work perfectly in level 1 but for some reason doesn't work at all in level 2. I don't even get the regular beeping when it's on, much less the pinging when I'm locked on to a monster
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta 22 thoughts

Hi Tom,
I like the new weapon sounds and of course the Heather voice.
I'm still getting used to the analog jumping technique.
Maybe a better term would be variable jumping.
I am also getting used to her not saying the door is locked.
It is reasonable that if the door is locked she would not say anything nor would she crash into it.
I especially like the descriptions when hitting v.
I find it quicker and easier to hear everything rather than having to arrow down to what I want.

Thanks,
Phil