LOL. It's saved my hide more than a few times though so if it can be fixed...
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta 22 thoughts

Hi Bryan,

Thanks. I'll check it out. That blasted laser sight has been more
trouble than its worth. :D

Cheers!

On 8/16/11, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:
I do ahve one criticism. I'm sorr to report that te site still doesn't work properly. I's the reverse of a situation I noticed but forgot to report in Beta 21. In Beta 21 the site didn't work in level 1 but seemed to work just
fine in level 2. Now it's the exact reverse in Beta 22. The site seems to
work perfectly in level 1 but for some reason doesn't work at all in level 2. I don't even get the regular beeping when it's on, much less the pinging
when I'm locked on to a monster
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!