Hi Tom,
I like the new weapon sounds and of course the Heather voice.
I'm still getting used to the analog jumping technique.
Maybe a better term would be variable jumping.
I am also getting used to her not saying the door is locked.
It is reasonable that if the door is locked she would not say anything nor would she crash into it.
I especially like the descriptions when hitting v.
I find it quicker and easier to hear everything rather than having to arrow down to what I want.

Thanks,
Phil