Yes this is definitely a question that has been asked a lot, lol.  I have the
game coded so that you can't accidentally move the mouse outside of the game's
window, in fact, the mouse cursor stays perfectly centered on the screen and
can not move while the game is running.

While it would be possible for the current Swamp game to have keyboard support,
I am choosing not to add it.  If the support exists, then I will be constantly
limited as I add and change controls and map content.  Juggling 2 totally
different ways to play is more trouble than it's worth, since I am actually
wanting people to use a mouse in this game.  If I was neutral about it and
didn't really care which was used, I would be willing to bend a little more in
order to maintain separate keyboard support.

Clearly people will not all agree with my pro mouse stance for Swamp, and I do
apologize for those who are unhappy with it, but I'm kind of trying to hold my
ground in order to establish the mouse as a valid input method.  If given any
other choice, I think most people wouldn't even give the mouse a chance.  By
forcing people to use the mouse, I have a feeling many people have grown to
like it.  In short, I'm totally being a jerk with the controls, just to force
people to try something they don't want to try, haha!  I can admit it.