Hi Shaun,

The Logitech software isn't really that accessible. It is about the
same as the software that ships with their joysticks and gamepads in
terms of accessibility. Although, I really haven't had a big need to
use the software myself.

As far as price goes I didn't pay nearly that much for my mouse. I
think I payed something like $45 USD for my little furry friend. Yeah,
it is a lower end model, but it does the job. So if you are worried
about paying $125 to $150 for a gaming mouse that isn't necessary. At
least from what is available here in the USA.

Cheers!