hey jeremy, good for you man.
i sent the idea up the flagpole of forcing users to use only a mouse with rail racer, and got such a massive negative response, i ended up putting in the option for keyboard support, even though the keyboard input isn't as accurate, or frankly in my opinion, as fun. i applaud your decision here, its not like a mouse is going to break anyones bank, and almost all computer systems come with one anyhow. Hopefully more AG gamers and developers will realize the mouse is a great way to interact with our games and it will soon be the norm instead of the exception. for you folks out there not playing swamp because you don't want to break out a mouse, your seriously missing potentially the game of the year.
  See you in zombie land.
  Che