Jeremy, I will second Jorge to this extent.  I like your frequent updates
with cumulative improvements.  It gives us a chance to give you feedback in
manageable chunks, when you can make decisions with less being bogged down
by previous coding decisions.  If you're going in for more complex projects,
I'd suggest keeping them modular as you have with Castaways and Lunimals in
their updates.

        Chris Bartlett