Hi Jeremy,

Yes, in deed. That's something I'd personally like to see. You've had
some really great games like Castaways but not enough different
missions. I love Civilization type games like that, and what I'd like
to see is a game like Castaways be improved to have 10 to 20 campaigns
to choose from.

Swamp is another great title, but I can see some areas of improvement.
Like what's the back story? What's your specific objectives besides
running around shooting hundreds of zombies?How about different levels
or maps to play on?

What I'm saying here in a nutshell you have games that are great in
concept, but lack any kind of depth. You could spend an extra month or
so just filling in the back story adding more quest objectives etc
that would dramatically improve the game play I think.

For example, In a game like Swamp I can see a World War Z type game
where players send in custom maps of certain towns that are infected
by zombie hords. The objective is to move in and clear the town of
zombies to resettle by the human survivers.

Even better is to have some sort of third-party quest editor that
allows the end user to create custom maps and custom quest objectives
which would ultimately boost replay value a lot. Before you know it
I'm sure there would be several submissions of extra content you could
add to the game that would all be to the good. Just some ideas to
ponder.

Cheers!