On Sun, Jan 23, 2000 at 10:04:12AM -0800, Cesar Crusius wrote:
> > I can send the source if you're interested.
> Sure, send it to me.

On its way.

> You could also look at the pbm gs driver code (gdevpbm
> I thinh). Since you know how pbm works, I think it would be a simple task
> for you to modify the pbm gs driver to output to a ggi target... Who knows?

Yeah, I've played with gs-drivers a bit, but to do a proper job making a GGI
viewer is a bit more than targetting a GGI display.  I'd really like to have
a go at this though, some day, if I get the chance.

 Jim Peters         /             __   |  \              Aguazul
 jim@aguazul.      \  (_|(_|(_|(_| )(_|I   /        www.aguazul.
  demon.co.uk       \    ._)     _/       /          demon.co.uk