* Andreas Beck ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [000128 16:34]:

> Yes. Look at libwmh in the lib subdir. If you link the application with it
> and Initialize it and Attach the mwh-Extension to a visual, extra commands
> become available, like setting window titles on GGI visuals.

I'll take a look. But before...

> > Btw, the Octave ggiGetc problem persists... If someone wants the GGI driver
> > to test with it I can send it (its very simple).
>
> That's not an easy thing to solve ...
> You might want to try setting GGI_NEWVT.

I tried GGI_NEWVT. But then when GGI allocates a console I can't switch back
with Alt-Fn (I actually had to reboot the computer!).

I modified the code to ggiGetc, ggiClose, and ggiExit every single time. It
sort of works:

* I get tons of messages like:
  display-fbdev: failed to open tty: device not configured
  L/vtswitch: open /dev/tty: Device not configured
  display-fbdev: Unable to open linux-kbd, trying stdin input.
  input-stdin: tcgetattr: Invalid argument.

Nevertheless the plot appears. But after ggiClose & ggiExit the original
text of the console is not restored properly (I get a mix of the old text
from octave and the plot that was there, a big mess). This happens in
Octave. In gnuplot, the text mode is restored properly but with a blank
console...

Its getting much more difficult than I thought...

Any clues? I would really like to get this done...

--
Cesar Augusto Rorato Crusius      o__     o__     o__     o__     o__
Stanford University               ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_

HE WHO SACRIFICES FUNCTIONALITY FOR EASE OF USE
LOSES BOTH AND DESERVES NEITHER