Hi !

> Hi! I'm almost finished with a simple GGI driver for Gnuplot (which will
> make Octave work with GGI, which is what I want in the end).

> * How can I get the resolution of the visual?

This one is simple: ggiGetMode():

> * How can I tell if I'm using the X11 device or not?

Umm - usually you can't. Why do you want to know ?

There is a way of doing this using the wmh-extension, however it will
basically tell you if you are running under a windowing system (of which
only X is supported yet).

Just call any wmh-function, and it will fail, if it cannot complete the
request (say to set a window title), which effectively tells you, if you are
running in a windowed environment or not.

CU, ANdy

Andreas Beck              |  Email :  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>