hi fellow gimpers ;)

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 04:50:05AM -0400, Michael Spunt wrote:
> [...]
> I've hacked some lines right now, maybe you (and others) would like to
> see it. Unfortunately, my f2s MySQL won't be available until 9:30am GMT,
> so I had to test it at home. Anyway, these are the URLs:
> http://www.technoid.f2s.com/news.gif
> http://www.technoid.f2s.com/news.php.txt
> The latter is the source code. No OOP, almost no functions, pure junk
> code. Sorry for GIF guys and girls! :-) Tell me, if you'd like to see
> the MySQL structure, too.
talking about source code is probably not appropriate in this
stage...  but if we really want to have any dynamic sites i would
urge to use xml/xsl transformation or another kind of templating
system...  mixing contents, code and design is just a nightmare to

so long,

Stefan Stiasny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>