On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 06:48:08PM +0200, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > users. The dialog is great and much better than a html help page for
> > example, but it's presented at a time people will have no clue what it
> > means.
>
> Perhaps we should show it on every startup then ?

It's setting preferences, so it quite naturally could be accessible from
the preferences. I always wondered why I get this nice fancy "wizards"
only on configuration, but when I later want to change these values I need
to set them using a totally different interface (while the installer is
soooo much cooler and nicer :)