On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 09:48, Rapha√ęl Quinet wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 01:35:33 +0200, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > What I care about is how the generated HTML files in different languages
> > will be structured since the helpbrowser will have to choose the
> > appropriate files based on the users locale and it will probably have to
> > know how to fallback to the english version.
> I was wondering...  Is it really necessary for the help browser to
> know how to fallback to the English version?

The current helpbrowser does it that way. But, no, it isn't necessary
and that's why I wanted to see it discussed. Since Daniel obviously
refuses to do that, I won't be able to do work on the implementation.
I also don't want to work on it any longer unless Daniel changes his
state of mind which seems unlikely to happen. So much for my infamous
last words on the gimp2 help system...