Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:50:14 -0700
   From: Brian Thomason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Robert L Krawitz wrote:

   >I've never seen anything like this, with the dimension/positioning
   >boxes not filled in, even when using the Postscript driver without a
   >PPD file.  Which release of Gimp-Print are you using (4.2.7 is the
   >most recent, and last, 4.2 release)?  Are you using the unmodified
   >source code?  Can you supply a reproducible test case?

   Yes, I am using 4.2.7, completely unmodified.  If you have a spare
   box to install Linspire 5.0 on, absolutely. (Debian Sarge might
   also suffice, but I'm not sure.)

I don't have a spare box.

   Simply installing gimp 2.2.8, creating an image, of any size, and
   selecting "Print" from the file menu of that image reproduces this.

I've never seen this kind of problem, and this is the first report
I've heard of anything of this sort.  I'm cc'ing Roger Leigh, our
Debian expert.

Roger, Brian has a rather odd problem whereby when he starts the Print
plugin on a fresh image he gets completely empty positioning boxes
(nothing filled in for any of the position/sizing boxes).  I'll send
you a screenshot under separate cover.

--Eric Crampton