On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 01:52:56 +0200, William Skaggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The user makes a selection then picks the move tool to move it. "The
fool!" you cry.

Well what do you expect him to do? That seems like a perfectly logical way
to do it and I would bet you 9/10 new users will do exactly that.

Wow, I must have explained it really badly, because I was trying to
say exactly what you just said.

  -- Bill

LOL, in that case "I'm with Bill all the way on this." ;)

We're agreed about how this tool should operate but I'd still like to review how some of these items are classed as transformations. I dont think that makes sense to the user. I covered that in a reply to Sven.