On Sunday 12 August 2012 09:01:21 Ken Warner wrote:
> Your implied assertion that people who remain silent support the new
> interface cannot be validated -- just like the arbitrary design choices
> that led to this discussion.
> On 8/12/2012 8:25 AM, isabel brison wrote:
> > Let's think: how many people have written in about this? Fifty, a hundred?
> > Count the emails if you like. And then there are thousands more GIMP
> > users who didn't find the issue was worth complaining about. Are you
> > seriously claiming to speak for those people? Any disgruntled GIMP user
> > can probably find this list if they have something to say. If they don't,
> > then they don't.

I am usually silent on matters like these but too much is too much. A crystal
clear explanation has been given. Why can't it just be, "OK I understand what
you are saying, Alexandre. Thank you and goodbye"?

I support the new interface. I am one of the silent one who is now standing

Fortune cookie for Monday, August 13, 2012:

Will Rogers never met you.