lör 2002-06-08 klockan 18.17 skrev Stephen Liu:
> Hi Massimiliano,
>
> Thanks for your advice.
>
> The wget tool sounds similar to "weblicator" in Windows, downloading the
> complete homepage including all links for offline browsing.
>
> Before start please advise :
>
> 1) How to check whether the wget tool has been installed ?
Asuming you use rpm then, "rpm -qa | grep wget" in a terminal should do
the trick. If you get a line saying something like "wget-1.23-i386" then
it's installed.

> 2) Where shall the complete homepage be stored, in which folder/directory ?
Wherever you preffer, a good advice is ~/downloads/name-of-homepage.
Just make a directory in your homecatalogue and place it there.

> 3) Would it be possible to print the complete homepage download including
> links in one ' click ' similar to printing a file rather then to print page
> by page
I dunno, some other person has to help you there sorry :

//Christian Gundersson
 /Gimp amateur
"Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous"