Stephen Liu wrote:

> from under the link referred as "Gimp Tutorial Pointers
> Page".  The documents  there are quite interesting, but I expect to find
> those tutorials in PDF format.

I've never seen Gimp tutorials in PDF format.  You might want to poke
around or sourceforge to find a PDF printing filter.  You
could load an HTML tutorial in your browser and "print to PDF" and then
do what you please as long as you don't violate the copyright of the web

Why the PDF format??

Jon Winters

                    "Freedom itself was attacked this morning,
                     and I assure you freedom will be defended,"

                        - George W. Bush, Sept 11, 2001 -