Darkside?  You know Haskell?

On Dec 9, 2008, at 3:06 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ah well...   not the first time I've stumbled into a darkside.
;-)

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

Todd Ellermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/09/2008 02:55 PM
Please respond to
jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org

jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org
cc
Subject
Re: [jug-discussion] JRuby vs. Groovy (was: Any News on the Holiday Party?)

Ah ha! Victory is mine! She takes her first step towards the Groovy darkside without even knowing it. None of this Ruby rebel scum for her! When you can snatch the closure from my hand DBA, then your training will be complete.
;)
-Todd
Happy Holidays!

Todd R. Ellermann
VP of Engineering VirtualTourist.com

Founder Webagogy.com
Researcher Betterwebapp.com

Personal:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
805-850-8044 cell

Does getting an ASU MBA with existing UofA BSCE make me a SunCat? or a WildDevil?
Go Cats! ...said with a Devilish grin ;)