well.....  not from the get-go.

one eye with a set of rods and cones, little photopigments on outer
membranes reacting to light, isomerizing, creating a graded potential,
sending the signal to the ganglia and down the optic nerve to the brain.

fun, huh?

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

Kit Plummer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/09/2008 04:01 PM
Please respond to
jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org

jug-discussion@tucson-jug.org
cc

Subject
Re: [jug-discussion] JRuby vs. Groovy (was: Any News on the Holiday
Party?)

I'm guessing you'll have performance requirements - that'll require
taking advantage of multi-cores, or parallelization?  If so, try that
Google search again.

On Dec 9, 2008, at 3:45 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://antoniocangiano.com/2008/12/09/the-great-ruby-shootout-december-2008/