Hoi,
There are good arguments that I see to provide a platform for something
like this. The best argument is that the English community does not get it
and will destroy much of its integrity. So while I think that calling this
a Wikipedia is not correct, there is room for this as a Wikiproject in the
Wiki community.

What are the considerations for keeping the integrity of this body of
knowledge. How do we sign of on the quality, are there people in the
Nyungar language community who "own" this project; who call it theirs?

What else is there to be considered?
Thanks,
      GerardM