I had hoped the latest Legacy upgrade would solve the problem but
unfortunately, it has not.  When I had this problem late last year I took
my computer to the local repair shop and the technician there checked
everything and said it was something in the Legacy programming's
incompatibility with Windows causing the problem.
Jan