On Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 06:28:10PM +0000, Mark Fowler wrote:

> The main problem I've faced when dealing with the Tk stuff is that I have
> no idea how a good way to slam standard components together is.

The best way is to use a graphical interface to build the interface.
Something VB, and to a slightly lesser extent Java, are very good at.
>From what I hear, Glade ain't there yet.

My heresy of the day: if I want to write a graphical app, I'll write the
front-end in Java, with a perl back-end and some kind of RPC gluing them
together.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced