Recently, a message was posted referring to Andres Segovia as a "bully". I think that's a little harsh, I know it's become popular to bash Segovia and that he had a huge ego, but I don't recall him actually bullying anyone into agreeing with his views. It seems to me that he just expressed his views and his admirers, of which there were many, gleefully adopted them as guitar gospel, bedazzled by his mastery of the guitar. I have never heard of any actual bullying on Segovia's part. Rather, the onus for any intimidation would be on the shear number and ardor of his admirers.

Gary