   [2]davidvanooi...@gmail.com
   [3]www.davidvanooijen.nl
   *******************************
   On 14 December 2013 12:44, gary <[4]magg...@sonic.net> wrote:

     Recently, a message was posted referring to Andres Segovia as a
     "bully". I think that's a little harsh, I know it's become popular
     to bash Segovia and that he had a huge ego, but I don't recall him
     actually bullying anyone into agreeing with his views. It seems to
     me that he just expressed his views and his admirers, of which there
     were many, gleefully adopted them as guitar gospel, bedazzled by his
     mastery of the guitar. I have never heard of any actual bullying on
     Segovia's part. Rather, the onus for any intimidation would be on
     the shear number and ardor of his admirers.
     Gary