Le 13/09/2015 04:19, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
* f3008c30 and 4d1ad336 are suitable for stable. Shall I commit them?

The person who will decide is the branch maintainer, who is Richard. If
it is not code that he feels qualified to judge, he either asks someone
else to confirm the code is safe or asks you if you are confident.

In such cases, set the milestone to the relevant stable version and add Richard in copy. THis allows him to follow the bugs that are candidate for branch.

* Am I responsible for updating the release notes? If so, do all the
little
bug fixes have to be mentioned?

I am still unsure how to go about this. From what I understand, whenever
committing to branch, you should always update status.21x. As for
master, when I know that one of my commits will *not* be backported to
branch, I look at RELEASE-NOTES and see if the change belongs to one of
the categories. Unfortunately I think there are a lot of changes that
should be documented in RELEASE-NOTES that are not. I know I am
sometimes guilty of forgetting to do it.

As already pointed out, RELEASE-NOTES is to keep track of changes that affect LyX configuration files (the markup is markdown, actually). New features are here:
http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/NewInLyX22

This file will be used to write the NEWS file before release. This is much less detailed than the status.* files and only covers the new features.

* Where should I commit po files? I vaguely remember reading somewhere
that
these should be against stable, do I remember correctly and in that
case is
it better to commit to master at the same time?

In general the po files of master are reinitialized from the stable ones shortly before release. If you want to modify fr.po it is a good idea to coordinate with Jean-Pierre Chretien.