Le 14/09/2015 08:53, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :

* Where should I commit po files? I vaguely remember reading somewhere
that
these should be against stable, do I remember correctly and in that
case is
it better to commit to master at the same time?

In general the po files of master are reinitialized from the stable ones
shortly before release. If you want to modify fr.po it is a good idea to
coordinate with Jean-Pierre Chretien.

CC: Jean-Pierre

These are just accelerator fixes that I've just pushed. I hope that it does not interfere and that I did it in the right way.

Guillaume