On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 12:39:38AM +0100, Guillaume Munch wrote:
> Le 13/09/2015 12:55, Georg Baum a écrit :
> >Guillaume Munch wrote:
> >
> >>* Where should I commit po files? I vaguely remember reading
> >>somewhere that these should be against stable, do I remember
> >>correctly and in that case is it better to commit to master at the
> >>same time?
> >
> >Note that you do not need to change po files if you don't want to
> >(even if you change translatable strings). There are some developers
> >who take care of this. If you want to be nice and change the po
> >files, then I am actually unsure how the recommended procedure is.
>

> I will need the correct procedure; otherwise I am just going to assume
> in the future that I can commit po files to stable and master at once.

Whatever is decided should be documented in lib/doc/Development.lyx. If
you have the interest, Guillaume, anything you wish to add to
Development.lyx that you've found confusing about joining Lyx's
development would be great. I think there are a lot of unwritten
practices we have that make it complicated for newcommers. One of the
goals of having that file is that newcommers can have a central place to
look for our practices.

Scott