Le 13/09/2015 12:55, Georg Baum a écrit :
Guillaume Munch wrote:

* Where should I commit po files? I vaguely remember reading
somewhere that these should be against stable, do I remember
correctly and in that case is it better to commit to master at the
same time?

Note that you do not need to change po files if you don't want to
(even if you change translatable strings). There are some developers
who take care of this. If you want to be nice and change the po
files, then I am actually unsure how the recommended procedure is.

I will need the correct procedure; otherwise I am just going to assume
in the future that I can commit po files to stable and master at once.

* I am going to commit a few others smaller patches if there is no
 objection:

<http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9762> Math commands used in text
mode should use the current selection as contents : already tested
by Scott but in an earlier message Georg also commented and I did
not get whether he had any objection (I did not get a follow-up to
my reply).

Sorry, this was shortly before I went on vacation, and afterwards I
forgot.

I re-read the patch, and do not have objections (previosuly I was
unsure about consistency of interpreting any text as LaTeX when
creating a math inset, but this is already done for creating a
complete formula).

Thanks, done in master at 61145265.

Guillaume