Guillaume Munch wrote:

> * Where should I commit po files? I vaguely remember reading somewhere
> that these should be against stable, do I remember correctly and in that
> case is it better to commit to master at the same time?

Note that you do not need to change po files if you don't want to (even if
you change translatable strings). There are some developers who take care of
this. If you want to be nice and change the po files, then I am actually
unsure how the recommended procedure is.

> * I would like to discuss another set of patches that makes it
> convenient to navigate within floats: see
> <http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9759>. To test the patch please compare
> the behaviour, before and after, of the navigation menus and of the
> outliner, in the presence of floats with 1) subfloats, 2) multiple
> captions, 3) a total number of floats and subfloats of the same type >
> 30. Detailed changes are in the patch header, as usual. Would you prefer
> that I post directly the patches on the list in the future?

If you want to get feedback please do so. Then you get more attention, if
you just put them on trac then one has to actively search for new bugs one
might want to comment on.

> * I am going to commit a few others smaller patches if there is no
> objection:
>
> <http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9762> Math commands used in text mode
> should use the current selection as contents : already tested by Scott
> but in an earlier message Georg also commented and I did not get whether
> he had any objection (I did not get a follow-up to my reply).

Sorry, this was shortly before I went on vacation, and afterwards I forgot.

I re-read the patch, and do not have objections (previosuly I was unsure
about consistency of interpreting any text as LaTeX when creating a math
inset, but this is already done for creating a complete formula).

Georg