Le 17/10/2021 à 00:25, V K a écrit :
I'm using Manjaro linux with Sway (Wayland) with integrated graphics. I don't
like fan running so my CPU profile is balance_power in tlp.conf. That is
slowing PC, but only Lyx with huge insets are unusable.

Do you have the possibility of testing a x11 session ? Do this change performance?

My knowledge about git is very basic. So I updated master and compiled, added those two
commands but git pull says "already up to date". So how can I clone that branch?

It seems that my knowledge is not as good as I thought ;) I guess I missed a:
git fetch -a

The correct instructions are here:
https://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/LyXGit#toc3

JMarc