Hi Ken,

I suggest you put it out. The LyX project has a 15 year history of
outputting pidgeon HTML incapable of building a *semantic* ePub,
claiming what they've done is good enough, and treating with hostility
my observations that they're prematurely converting style to appearance.

The LyX project is the wrong project to do LyX=>ePub; ePub isn't in
their DNA, and until I'm shown otherwise, I'm treating any LyX=>ePub
capabilities from the LyX project as vaporware.

Where can I download your converter with instructions?

Thanks,

SteveT

Ken Kopelson via lyx-users said on Sat, 5 Mar 2022 12:47:52 -0800