When I have contacted Alex last year when I was converting my book, I have
understood that he is not continuing to work on this project anymore.
Fortunately, ElyXer continues to be functional with LyX. But I have met some
quirks during the translation. I had to correct them by custom scripts that I
execute ex-post, after the first conversion.
It is a pity because Elyxer continues to give the most beautiful output to my
taste. For example, math is beautifully converted using Mathjax.

--
Prof. Murat Yildizoglu

Université de Bordeaux
GREThA (UMR CNRS 5113)