Am Samstag, dem 05.03.2022 um 12:47 -0800 schrieb Ken Kopelson via lyx-
users:
> Does anyone know how I can get in touch with the people who are
> working on the EPUB export in version 2.4?

Via the lyx-devel list. EPUB is Thibaut's field who has re-implemented
DocBook support completely for 2.4.0, and epub on top of that.

> I want to gauge if it will be worth it for me to put my converter
> out. This will depend on:
>
> 1) When 2.4 will be released

Nobody can answer this seriously at the moment. 2.4 is basically done,
but there is no release schedule yet and many developers are busy with
their real lifes.

> 2) How good the EPUB export will be

I suggest you checkout LyX 2.4.x from the repository yourself, try and
report back. I don't think it has been heavily tested except by the
person you implemented it.

Generally I'd say your time would be better invested in helping to
improve LyX's own EPUB output than building an external converter. And
feedback on how to improve the epub output is certainly most welcome.

Best,
Jürgen