Yes, you do have separate user directories (which is good). The configuration logs in the user directories look fine. Both of them found MiKTeX. In particular, the 2.0 log shows that it has the correct converter path for producing PDF output, so View > PDF (pdflatex) should be working in 2.0.

In each version of LyX, what do you see in the "Converter" and "Extra flag" fields when you go to Tools > Preferences... > File Handling > Converters and highlight "LaTeX (pdflatex) -> PDF (pdflatex)"? What do you see when you highlight "LaTeX (plain) -> DVI"?

Paul