Richard, Paul, LyX Users,

It's been over a week since I've been able to convert to finished text in
either LyX 1.6.7 or 2.0.0 (using DVI or View).  I've received many
suggestions, for which I am grateful, but nothing has worked.  Is there a
way to wipe both versions of LyX off my computer and start over from
scratch?  My OS is Windows XP.

Bill Hanson