From: John Day <jeanj...@comcast.net>
To: Discussion group for map history <maphist@geo.uu.nl>
Sent: Wed, Jan 4, 2012 10:21 am
Subject: Re: [MapHist] The Hist of the Name "MapHist"

This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist
Forum:
http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

"immoral"?  You put this on the same plane as . ..  well, we don't need to go
there?  I think that is alittle extreme.

I think this is more democracy in action.