From: "RWS" <rodne...@dsl.pipex.com>
To: "Discussion group for map history" <maphist@geo.uu.nl>
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 10:45:53 AM
Subject: RE: [MapHist] MapHist Google Group open?

This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist
Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

To: Peter van der Krogt

Two questions:

1. Why is there something improper/incorrect about my user name [SHIRLEY] and
my normal password, as typed in to register ?

2. Is the discussion group Maptrade continuing as before or is it somehow
subsumed within Maphist?

Not a question, but just to say how much I (and many others) appreciate your
operation and supervision of the maphistory and maptrade discussion groups over
the past decade(s) or so.

Best wishes

Rodney Shirley

rodne...@dsl.pipex.com