From: maphist-boun...@geo.uu.nl [mailto:maphist-boun...@geo.uu.nl] On Behalf
Of Peter van der Krogt
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 10:43 AM
To: Discussion group for map history
Subject: Re: [MapHist] MapHist Google Group open?

Dear Jay

Because of some technical difficulties, the MapHist forum is not on the ISHM
site.

I don't think it is wise two have more than one Maphist forum, it is at
least confusing for the user. o please close your google group or at least
rename it - the MapHist forum at http://www.maphist.nl/forum is the
successor of the listserv.

Peter