This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist
Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Dear Rodney

At 19:45 4-1-2012, you wrote:
Two questions:

1. Why is there something improper/incorrect about my user name [SHIRLEY] and my normal password, as typed in to register ?

I have no idea. There are no "banned usernames" of "disallowed usernames".
Please try again, and if it doesn't work, please let me know (off list)

2. Is the discussion group Maptrade continuing as before or is it somehow subsumed within Maphist?

No, Maptrade is a separate list, run by Barry Ruderman, and there is no relation with MapHist.

Peter

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Dr Peter van der Krogt
Map Historian, Explokart Research Program
Faculty of Geo-sciences, University of Utrecht
P.O. Box 80.115
3508 TC  UTRECHT, The Netherlands
e-mail: p.c.j.vanderkr...@uu.nl
Homepage: <http://cartography.geo.uu.nl/vanderkrogt>
MapHist: <http://www.maphist.nl>
Private websites: <http://www.vanderkrogt.net>

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PER ANGUSTA AD AUGUSTA YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Maphist mailing list
Maphist@geo.uu.nl