<<< But what do you do in not quite wingless craft with a 150 mph stall
speed
and folding helicopter rotors when you're used to having a computer land you
VTOL? >>>>>

It's that often used but seldom practiced aviation maneuver called "Duck
and Kiss" ... which involves bending over far enough to kiss your ass
goodbye...

Unless you are a real redneck, then you just say "Hold my beer and watch
this"...