I've got to replace the mounts on one of the SDs. I vaguely recall you have to put a jack under the oil pan or somewhere to lift it a bit, then do something to get the old ones out and the new in. Any memories of that job, anyone? I have a pair in the garage somewhere that came with the other SD that seems OK for now.

--R