Not sure

I agree Free-Will vs Determinism is a Pirsigian platypus, when looking
to make objective definitions and distinctions - the point of calling
it a platypus, (which has been thoroughly resolved by evolutionary
philosophers).
And, the DQ/sq distinction is fundamental to MoQ.

Not sure one question replaces the other analogously or otherwise.

Ian
PS What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?