Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 22:25:59 +0700
From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: rotate dialing
My nettamer will not accept rote dialing. I have set it up
so it is able to go through all telephone numbers of my ISP
but it never worked for me.
The same version did work when used on another computer
with a different modem. On this computer I have a 56K Voice
Fax modem, external from 3Com US Robotics. On the other
computer a no mark external modem.
For the rest I have no problem at all with Nettamer,
computer and Modem.
Finding out that Nettamer seems to work, I wonder what
different setup of the Modem is necessary for a successful
rotate dialing. Could it have something to do with the
settings. I read a lot about DSR RTS CTS but must confess
that it still is something very dark for me ;-(.
Following is my init string for the modem. Just for your
info, I like to hear the modem making contact and want to
hear the successful login because it happens very often
that something does not work at the telephone line ;-(.
atzx4
I could not find the standard setups (Z1/Z2)of my modem
because I cannot find the command for it. I tried AT&V1 but
that only gave an error. I forgot where I put the CD disk
because I never use it (Windows 95 installation).
Perhaps somebody has some other commands?
Hope that someone has enough Modem knowledge to assist me.
Regards
Constant
--
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
NTReader v0.35w(P)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************