Date: 27 May 2001
From: Heimo Claasen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: rotate dialing

> ... also a USR user forum ... recommended AT&F1 as a basic init string.

Ah yes - "&F" is (in practical terms) the same as "&F0", and even
other than USRs do have two "&Fn" factory settings, with n = 0 | 1.

And oops, there I made a typo - sure it should have been "atZ0^M~(etc)".

Now, if I read Constant's right he's not only got a USR but even lacks
the manual for that one. Thus I'd do too as Ronald said: fist initiate
the modem with (one of) the "at&Fn" commands, than eventually change
some S= registers or add other switches and when it works well, save the
resulting profile to the modem's custom initializing field(s) where it can
be called from by "atZn" then.

// Heimo Claasen // <hammer at revobild dot net> // Brussels 2001-05-26
The WebPlace of ReRead - and much to read  ==>  http://www.revobild.net



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to